okie dokie peeps, if you follow me on fb you would know that this morning i had a little extra time to myself which is used wisely…i drank a few cups of coffee with coconut creamer (yummy), snuggled on the couch and watched the today show all in the glow of the christmas tree lucky me i know my kids slept until 9:30 AM (HALLA!!!!)…anyhoo so i also pulled a few boards of the birthday party together for your viewing pleasure.
buuuut here is the thing, since the polar express party is like all over kingdom come and HK is a phenom all in herself i’d rather not have a gazillion hits to my little ol blog from timbuktoo, so we will lovingly refer to this as the HK party, cool?! oh and as you can see there are no pics of party guests or the guest of honor herself bc id rather not have them tagged all over internetland for the sake of the HK name.
and last of all i have to admit this party turned out cuter than i thought especially since it all came together in the last WEEK!
and fwiw i DO know that i am a little crazy…okay maybe ALOT crazy…its cool at least i know
oh and the while the HK necklaces were more work for the mommies than i thought the HK ear headbands were simply DIVINE!!!!! you can kinda of see one premade in the corner of the kitty ears pic…
and the tablescape….i didnt get the wide angle shot off of my father in laws card so if i ever do ill post that one…
the party deet’s:
- all cookies by my girl Renee at Bees Knees Creative
- fondant bows my must use vendor Charynn from Two Sugar Babies
- paper goods: yours truly
- backdrop idea my sweet friend and incredible party planner in her own right Amanda Medack
- candy tubes, straws, paper cups for beads and cupcake liners: shop sweet lulu
- HK stick cookies and strawberry icing : world market
- HK beanie baby: amazon
- HK bubblegum machine: Target (talk about perfect timing)